SLOW COOKER CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS
Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- 4 thigh boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped or dried parsley (optional)
- 7 1/2 oz Pillsbury Reduced fat biscuits - Flaky Layers (one tube)
Place the chicken, soup, onion and seasonings in a slow cooker.
Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high. About 60 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
At the one hour till the dinner mark I pull out the thighs and shred them with a fork. They're so tender they will fall apart anyway but it makes a nice presentation in my opinion.
I figured the points for four servings since there are four thighs but usually it goes a bit farther than four. 7 points per serving.