- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 thigh boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped or dried parsley (optional)
- 7 1/2 oz Pillsbury Reduced fat biscuits - Flaky Layers (one tube)
- Place the chicken, soup, onion and seasonings in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high. About 60 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- At the one hour till the dinner mark I pull out the thighs and shred them with a fork. They're so tender they will fall apart anyway but it makes a nice presentation in my opinion.
NotesThis is for a 3 quart slow cooker, double if you'd like for a larger cooker.
I figured the points for four servings since there are four thighs but usually it goes a bit farther than four. 7 points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More