- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- * 8 3-oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- * 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- * 3 tablespoons olive oil
- * 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- * 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- * 1 can (14 oz.) artichokes hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- * 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- * 1/3 cup chopped onion
- * 1 package (3 oz.) thinly sliced prosciutto
- * 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- * 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- * 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- * Hot cooked linguine
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the flour, salt, and red pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil in batches. Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker. Stir in the broth, undrained tomatoes, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onion, prosciutto, olives, garlic, oregano, and thyme. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with a slotted spoon over linguine.
Notescould be spread over rice as well as pasta.
Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan on it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Italy or BustSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More