- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Celery Soup
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 4 oz baby carrots
- 1 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Spray inside of a 3 quart crock with cooking spray and place chicken thighs and potatoes inside. Mix soups, chicken broth, minced garlic and pepper together and pour over chicken and quartered potatoes. Gently stir to coat chicken and potatoes evenly with soup mixture.
- *If baby carrots are small, add to crock at two hour - 90 minute cook time remaining so they don't over cook.
- About an hour before serving, remove chicken thighs and shred chicken with the back of a fork. Return to crock pot and cook on high until carrots are finished cooking.
- Total cooking time should be about 5 - 6 hours on high. You can cook this longer on low but I find the potatoes do better for shorter periods of time on high (could just be my crock however).
NotesAnother recipe in my quest for foods my DH can eat that aren't mush. This is definitely NOT mush and very good to boot. I count this as four servings with five points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More