- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 chicken legquarters or breasts, bone-in
- minced garlic (to taste)
- 1/3 seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Place potatoes in slow cooker; Add chicken, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with seasonings. Top with oil.
- 2. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours.
- Garlic to taste means just that. I use enough garlic to completely cover the chicken (I know the chicken is there but I can't see it), then sprinkle that with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Wonderful, wonderful dinner, one of our favorites!
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and adapted it for our 3 quart crock. We eat this nearly every week, almost like clockwork. Easy to throw into the crock at lunch time for a fabulous dinner by 5pm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More