- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 chicken legquarters or breasts, bone-in
- minced garlic (to taste)
- 1/3 seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Place potatoes in slow cooker; Add chicken, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with seasonings. Top with oil.
- 2. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours.
- Garlic to taste means just that. I use enough garlic to completely cover the chicken (I know the chicken is there but I can't see it), then sprinkle that with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Wonderful, wonderful dinner, one of our favorites!
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and adapted it for our 3 quart crock. We eat this nearly every week, almost like clockwork. Easy to throw into the crock at lunch time for a fabulous dinner by 5pm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Naked MacaronSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More