- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (2 lb.)
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 8 sandwich buns, split
- 8 KRAFT Singles
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Top with soup mix, onions and barbecue sauce; cover with lid.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on HIGH (or 8 to 10 hours on LOW).
- Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into small pieces or shred with fork.
- Return meat to slow cooker.
- Mix with sauce.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with Singles.
- Cover with tops of buns.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More