- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (2 lb.)
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 8 sandwich buns, split
- 8 KRAFT Singles
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Top with soup mix, onions and barbecue sauce; cover with lid.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on HIGH (or 8 to 10 hours on LOW).
- Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into small pieces or shred with fork.
- Return meat to slow cooker.
- Mix with sauce.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with Singles.
- Cover with tops of buns.