- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard (dry)
- Mix together and spread on top of meatloaf.
- Cook on low in crockpot all day.
- When ready to serve, lift meatloaf by aluminum foil strip handles.
- Dispose of bread pieces (the purpose of the bread is to soak up grease from the meatloaf, so that your meatloaf won't be sitting in all that extra grease).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Babette's Test Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More