- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard (dry)
- Mix together and spread on top of meatloaf.
- Cook on low in crockpot all day.
- When ready to serve, lift meatloaf by aluminum foil strip handles.
- Dispose of bread pieces (the purpose of the bread is to soak up grease from the meatloaf, so that your meatloaf won't be sitting in all that extra grease).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More