- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard (dry)
- Mix together and spread on top of meatloaf.
- Cook on low in crockpot all day.
- When ready to serve, lift meatloaf by aluminum foil strip handles.
- Dispose of bread pieces (the purpose of the bread is to soak up grease from the meatloaf, so that your meatloaf won't be sitting in all that extra grease).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More