- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 slices day old white bread (or even french bread), crumbled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Smoosh all ingredients together.
- Form into the shape of a disc, approximately 1 inch smaller than the circumference of your crock pot.
- Place 2 additional slices of bread on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Tear off three sheets of aluminum foil.
- For each sheet, fold it to make a strip.
- Place strips on top of the slices of bread. Place meatloaf on top of the strips.
- Be sure that strips are long enough to create "handles" so that you can lift the meatloaf with the strips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More