- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 slices day old white bread (or even french bread), crumbled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Smoosh all ingredients together.
- Form into the shape of a disc, approximately 1 inch smaller than the circumference of your crock pot.
- Place 2 additional slices of bread on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Tear off three sheets of aluminum foil.
- For each sheet, fold it to make a strip.
- Place strips on top of the slices of bread. Place meatloaf on top of the strips.
- Be sure that strips are long enough to create "handles" so that you can lift the meatloaf with the strips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More