- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 slices day old white bread (or even french bread), crumbled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Smoosh all ingredients together.
- Form into the shape of a disc, approximately 1 inch smaller than the circumference of your crock pot.
- Place 2 additional slices of bread on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Tear off three sheets of aluminum foil.
- For each sheet, fold it to make a strip.
- Place strips on top of the slices of bread. Place meatloaf on top of the strips.
- Be sure that strips are long enough to create "handles" so that you can lift the meatloaf with the strips
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More