- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef boneless chuck roast, 3 pounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted Kalamata or ripe olives
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup frozen pearl onions, (from 1-pound bag)
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown. Sprinkle with salt, Italian seasoning and garlic; remove from skillet.
- Place beef, seasoned side up, in 4-to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Spread tomatoes and olives over roast.
- Add broth and onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 TO 8 hours or until beef is tender.
- Remove beef from slow cooker; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Slice beef
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More