- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef boneless chuck roast, 3 pounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted Kalamata or ripe olives
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup frozen pearl onions, (from 1-pound bag)
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown. Sprinkle with salt, Italian seasoning and garlic; remove from skillet.
- Place beef, seasoned side up, in 4-to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Spread tomatoes and olives over roast.
- Add broth and onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 TO 8 hours or until beef is tender.
- Remove beef from slow cooker; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Slice beef
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More