- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 cup fat free shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onions in a non-stick skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Stir in rice; cover and cook until rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Nutrition Information:
- 239 cal., 2.5 g. fat, 4.5 g. fiber
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More