- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (breasts can be used but we like thighs better)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan-style Grated Topping
- paprika and parsley to taste
- Place chicken and water in slow cooker. Cook on high 90 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients, spread over chicken. Cook on high 2 - 2.5 hours or low 3.5 - 4 hours.
NotesAnother near-weekly favorite. I can't stop making it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More