- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (breasts can be used but we like thighs better)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan-style Grated Topping
- paprika and parsley to taste
- Place chicken and water in slow cooker. Cook on high 90 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients, spread over chicken. Cook on high 2 - 2.5 hours or low 3.5 - 4 hours.
NotesAnother near-weekly favorite. I can't stop making it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More