- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (breasts can be used but we like thighs better)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan-style Grated Topping
- paprika and parsley to taste
- Place chicken and water in slow cooker. Cook on high 90 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients, spread over chicken. Cook on high 2 - 2.5 hours or low 3.5 - 4 hours.
NotesAnother near-weekly favorite. I can't stop making it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More