SLOW-COOKER PORK LOIN WITH APPLES, ONION AND CABBAGE
Slow-Cooker Pork Loin with Apples, Onion and Cabbage
- Cooking Time: 4-8 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pork loin, 2-3 lbs.
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rounds
- 1 large green apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage, sliced (about two cups)
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbls. Mesquite grill seasoning
- Salt and pepper
Trim any fat from the pork and pat dry with paper towel.
Season all sides with salt, pepper, and mesquite seasoning.
Layer onions, apples, and cabbage in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Place pork on top.
Pour in cider and vinegar.
Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or on high heat for 3-4 hours.