- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 potatoes, pared, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 leeks, washed, pared, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, pared, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- chopped chives
- Put all ingredients except milk and chives in crockpot.
- Cook on LOW 10-12 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Stir in milk in last hour.
- Serve topped with chives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More