- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 smoked sausage ring, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray. Combine all ingredients and place in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook on low setting for6-8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More