- Cooking Time: 120
- Preparation Time:
- 4 packages (4-1/2 ounces each) deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended.
- Serve warm with bread
- Yield: about 4 cups.
NotesMy cousin made this at Christmas. It was Soooo good. She served it with little mini rye bread slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More