- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3-4 lb) Eye of Round Roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a 5-6 quart crockpot mix the mushroom soup, beef broth, onion soup mix, fresh garlic and worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- On a plate (or pie plate like I use) mix together the flour, garlic powder and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add the roast and brown on all sides.
- Transfer the roast to the crockpot spoon soup mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the roast is tender.
NotesMy family absolutely loves this roast although the 10 hours in my crockpot results in the meat being well done. The meat is very flavorful. One day when I have time I will cook it for a shorter time to get the medium rare that we all love.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Nick's PicksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More