- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chinks in light syrup, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced fat, lower sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon reduecd sodium soy sauce
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 tablespoon constarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. combine pineapple syrup, broth, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on HIGH heat for 1 hour. Add pineapple chunks, onion, bell pepper; cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Add mixture to slow cooker and stir to mix. Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More