SLOW COOKER TACO SOUP
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernal corn, with liquid
- 1 ( 8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain and set aside. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix to blend, and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
If desired, garnish soup bowls with crushed tortilla chips and sour cream.