- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2½ pound turkey breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried sage
- 2 cups FF low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine (optional)
- ¼ cup flour (optional)
- Brown turkey breast in oil. Remove from skillet and place in slow cooker.
- Saute onions and garlic in reserved drippings. Stir in seasonings, broth and wine, mix well.
- Pour seasoned broth over turkey in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove turkey from cooker and allow to rest for 10 minutes on warm platter.
- Remove 1 cup broth from cooker and place in bowl. Mix ¼ cup flour into broth in bowl until smooth.
- Stir back into broth in cooker until smooth. Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes or until broth is thickened.
- Serve turkey with gravy or au jus.
NotesI actually haven't made this yet, it will be dinner tomorrow evening.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Lau Family Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More