- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 29 oz. can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 4 1/2 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 med. green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti, broken into pieces
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Turn to HIGH.
- Stir in spaghetti; cover.
- Stir again after 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook about 30 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Serves - 10
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More