SLOW COOKER TUSCAN CHICKEN
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 29 oz. can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 4 1/2 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 med. green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti, broken into pieces
Place all ingredients except spaghetti in crockpot.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Turn to HIGH.
Stir in spaghetti; cover.
Stir again after 10 minutes.
Cover and cook about 30 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Serves - 10