- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 29 oz. can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 4 1/2 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 med. green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti, broken into pieces
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Turn to HIGH.
- Stir in spaghetti; cover.
- Stir again after 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook about 30 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Serves - 10
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More