- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 cups V8 (can use tomato juice)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups pasta
- Mix all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 7 - 8 hours.
- Add pasta last 15 - 20 minutes of cooking time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Recipes for Vitality
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More