- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 cups V8 (can use tomato juice)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups pasta
- Mix all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 7 - 8 hours.
- Add pasta last 15 - 20 minutes of cooking time.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More