- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium to large zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 quart stewed, no-added-salt tomatoes with juice, or 2 cans (14 1/2-oz.) stewed, no-added-salt tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 ozs. (1 cup) reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Makes 8 Servings (Ideal slow cooker size: 4 quarts)
- 1. Layer zucchini, onion, and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- 2. Sprinkle with salt, basil, and cheese. 3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Exchange List Values: Vegetable 2.0, Fat 0.5.
- Basic Nutritional Values: Calories 79 (Calories from Fat 21), Total Fat 2 gm (Saturated Fat 1.3 gm, Polyunsat Fat 0.3 gm, Monounsat Fat 0.4 gm, Cholesterol 8 mg), Sodium 273 mg, Total Carbohydrate 11 gm, Dietary Fiber 2 gm, Sugars 5 gm, Protein 6 gm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More