- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium to large zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 quart stewed, no-added-salt tomatoes with juice, or 2 cans (14 1/2-oz.) stewed, no-added-salt tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 ozs. (1 cup) reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Makes 8 Servings (Ideal slow cooker size: 4 quarts)
- 1. Layer zucchini, onion, and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- 2. Sprinkle with salt, basil, and cheese. 3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Exchange List Values: Vegetable 2.0, Fat 0.5.
- Basic Nutritional Values: Calories 79 (Calories from Fat 21), Total Fat 2 gm (Saturated Fat 1.3 gm, Polyunsat Fat 0.3 gm, Monounsat Fat 0.4 gm, Cholesterol 8 mg), Sodium 273 mg, Total Carbohydrate 11 gm, Dietary Fiber 2 gm, Sugars 5 gm, Protein 6 gm.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More