- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2 lbs of cubed stew meat or a beef roast
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms (undrained)
- Place 1-2 lbs of cubed stew meat or a beef roast in crock pot. Pour in 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix, and 1 can of sliced mushrooms (undrained). You may want to use low sodium mushroom soup, since there will be salt in the dry mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes and/or some homemade bread.
NotesI usually make this when I know I'll be too lazy to cook dinner that night! It's very simple and delicious. Hubby is a meat and potatoes man and really enjoys this meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More