- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2 lbs of cubed stew meat or a beef roast
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms (undrained)
- Place 1-2 lbs of cubed stew meat or a beef roast in crock pot. Pour in 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix, and 1 can of sliced mushrooms (undrained). You may want to use low sodium mushroom soup, since there will be salt in the dry mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes and/or some homemade bread.
NotesI usually make this when I know I'll be too lazy to cook dinner that night! It's very simple and delicious. Hubby is a meat and potatoes man and really enjoys this meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More