SLOW COOKER PIZZA
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or bulk italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Half a box rigatoni, cooked
- 7 oz jar sliced mushrooms drained
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni
- 16 oz jar pizza sauce
- 10 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 oz chdder cheese, shredded
Brown ground beef and onions in saucepan. Drain.
Layer half of each of the folowing, in the order given, in slow cooker: ground beef and onions, green pepper, noodles, mushrooms, pepperoni, pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers
Cover. Cook on low 3 -4 hours
Note: Keep rigatoni covered with sauce so they dont become dry and crunchy.
Add a 10 3/4 can cream of mushroom soup to the mix, putting half of it in as a layer after the first time the nodles appear and the other half after the second layer of noodles