- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C. shredded cheddar cheese (separate 1 C.)
- 1 C. sliced and cut polska kielbasa
- 7 eggs
- 1 C. milk
- 1 C. Frozen vegetables
- 1 t. Hot red pepper (or red pepper flakes)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Coat slow-cooker with cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with potato choice. Top with kielbasa, vegetables, red pepper, and 2 C. of cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, mustard, and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
NotesMany of you will notice that I am becoming a big fan of my slow cooker. I recently had life-saving abdominal surgery, and I cannot lift my pots and pans. I'm bored out of my mind, so I've been adapting many of my recipes to the slow cooker, and thinking up new ones. It's been a lot of fun!
This is what I threw into the slow-cooker tonight, so it hasn't been taste tested yet. I assume all will go well. If not, I'll remove the recipe tomorrow. :D For now, I fly by the seat of my loose, comfy pants!
Enough tater tots or frozen hash brown patties to cover the bottom of the slow cooker