- Cooking Time: 2 3/4 -3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 TBS. Deli or Brown Mustard
- 8 ounces VELVEETA 2% skim Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 2% skim shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepper to Taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, milk, egg substitute, and mustard.
- Stir in the Velveeta, sharp cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3/4 to 3 hours, stirring once.
NotesI adapted this recipe from tasteofhome.com and their Makeover Slow-Cooked Mac 'n' Cheese recipe - I've changed a few ingredients around to make it lower fat/lower cal and WW friendly - 8 pts. per serving! I think I've finally found my fave low-fat Mac n' Cheese recipe, and it's so easy to throw together in the slowcooker! It reheats quite well the next day for lunch, too!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More