- Cooking Time: 2 3/4 -3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 TBS. Deli or Brown Mustard
- 8 ounces VELVEETA 2% skim Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 2% skim shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepper to Taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, milk, egg substitute, and mustard.
- Stir in the Velveeta, sharp cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3/4 to 3 hours, stirring once.
NotesI adapted this recipe from tasteofhome.com and their Makeover Slow-Cooked Mac 'n' Cheese recipe - I've changed a few ingredients around to make it lower fat/lower cal and WW friendly - 8 pts. per serving! I think I've finally found my fave low-fat Mac n' Cheese recipe, and it's so easy to throw together in the slowcooker! It reheats quite well the next day for lunch, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More