SLOWCOOKER MAC N' CHEESE WITH HAM
Slowcooker Mac n' Cheese with Ham
- Cooking Time: 2 3/4 -3
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 TBS. Deli or Brown Mustard
- 8 ounces VELVEETA 2% skim Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 2% skim shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepper to Taste
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, milk, egg substitute, and mustard.
Stir in the Velveeta, sharp cheddar cheese and macaroni.
Pepper to taste.
Transfer to a slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3/4 to 3 hours, stirring once.