- Cooking Time: overnight
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 cups water
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- optional mix ins..raisins, craisins, mixed dried fruits, chopped apple, toasted coconut and walnuts or almonds. The list is endless!
- Grease the inside of slowcooker generously!
- Combine the oats and water in a slow cooker.
- Set on low, cover, and let cook overnight.
- In the morning, stir in the salt(optional) and milk until combined.
- Add in any mixins you might like and let stand for about 20 mins.
- Scoop into bowls, and sprinkle with brown sugar or coconut.
NotesGreat overnight oatmeal..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking with SabraSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More