- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c. powdered milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4tsp garlic powder
- 2 cloves chopped fresh garlic
- 6 tablespoons oil (Flax is excellent but expensive...I used Olive oil)
- 9 tablespoons water (adjust as needed)
- 2 jars of Meat baby food
- Mix all ingrediants. Knead for 3 minutes. Roll to 1" thick. Use cookie cutter or cut into triangles or squares.
- Bake on UNgreased cookie sheet for 20 -25 minutes at 350 degrees
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce