- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds small red potatoes or baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese or veggie cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 chives or 2 scallions, chopped or snipped with kitchen scissors
- Salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender, 15 minutes.
- When the potatoes are tender, drain them
- and return them to the hot pot to let them dry out a bit.
- Mash potatoes with half-and-half or milk using a potato masher.
- Add in the cream cheese and smash until the cheese melts into the potatoes.
- Then add chives and scallions and season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More