- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 frozen Rhodes Texas Rolls™
- pizza sauce
- pizza toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Microwave thaw the dough.
- Place 12 frozen Rhodes Texas Rolls in a ziplock bag and microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Flip the bag over and move the warm rolls to the center of the bag and the cold rolls to the exterior.
- Microwave another 30 seconds on high.
- Rolls will be warm & ready to roll out.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of flour on a countertop and roll-out rolls to 5-inch diameter.
- Spray an 11 x 17 jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 6 pizzas on the tray.
- Pre-bake crust for 3 minutes at 400°F.
- Top pizzas with sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 400°F until cheese is melted and crust is light brown.*
- *for smiley face, add eyes, nose and mouth after pizza is baked and still hot.
NotesMake your kids smile. Let them add their own silly face to their personal pizza, fun for kids of all ages.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More