- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMake your kids smile. Let them add their own silly face to their personal pizza, fun for kids of all ages.
- 12 frozen Rhodes Texas Rolls™
- pizza sauce
- pizza toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Microwave thaw the dough.
- Place 12 frozen Rhodes Texas Rolls in a ziplock bag and microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Flip the bag over and move the warm rolls to the center of the bag and the cold rolls to the exterior.
- Microwave another 30 seconds on high.
- Rolls will be warm & ready to roll out.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of flour on a countertop and roll-out rolls to 5-inch diameter.
- Spray an 11 x 17 jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 6 pizzas on the tray.
- Pre-bake crust for 3 minutes at 400°F.
- Top pizzas with sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 400°F until cheese is melted and crust is light brown.*
- *for smiley face, add eyes, nose and mouth after pizza is baked and still hot.