- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 lbs beef brisket
- red wine vinegar (for spraying) (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Marinate brisket for 24 hours.
- Wipe extra marinade from brisket
- with paper towel.
- Rub spices into brisket, wrap in plastic wrap, and "marinate" for at least 6 hours.
- Smoke brisket at 200-225 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours per pound + 30 minutes, until the internal temperature is 190 degrees. For the last 2 1/2 hours, spray with red wine vinegar (optional) and seal the brisket in foil.
- Let rest 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
- While resting, heat sauce
- ingredients over medium low heat.
- Serve with BBQ sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More