- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 6 oz smoked bone-in pork chops
- 1 t coarsely ground black pepper
- Orange Glaze
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 2 T peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 4 t Dijon mustard
- 1 t grated lime zest
- Put glaze ingredients into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until marmalade melts.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with pepper and then brush chops with glaze.
- Grill chops, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More