- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 6 oz smoked bone-in pork chops
- 1 t coarsely ground black pepper
- Orange Glaze
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 2 T peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 4 t Dijon mustard
- 1 t grated lime zest
- Put glaze ingredients into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until marmalade melts.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with pepper and then brush chops with glaze.
- Grill chops, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More