- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 6 oz smoked bone-in pork chops
- 1 t coarsely ground black pepper
- Orange Glaze
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 2 T peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 4 t Dijon mustard
- 1 t grated lime zest
- Put glaze ingredients into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until marmalade melts.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with pepper and then brush chops with glaze.
- Grill chops, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More