- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (4-pound) pork loin
- Extra-virgin olive oil, as needed
- 3 tablespoons dry spice rub for pork
- 1 (10-ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (5-ounce) bottle chipotle hot pepper sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Preheat stovetop or outdoor smoker to approximately 230 degrees F.
- Trim the white "silver skin" from the pork loin and lightly coat the entire loin with olive oil. Sprinkle the rub liberally on all sides of the loin.
- Place pork in the smoker and smoke until internal temperature or pork reaches 150 degrees F, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Remove pork from smoker and wrap lightly in aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- Place the jam in a medium bowl and stir in about 1/3 of the chipotle sauce. Mix well, adding more chipotle sauce until the heat and taste reach your personal preference.
- Unwrap the pork and cover with the glaze. Place on a broiler pan and broil until glaze is bubbling, about 3 minutes. Slice pork against the grain and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More