- Cooking Time: 3 to 4 hours
- Servings: 6 ribs per person
- Preparation Time: 2 hours to overnight
- Pork Ribs
- Worcestershire sauce
- Liquid Smoke
- Seasoning salt
- Cayenne pepper (if desired)
- Spices to your taste
- Place one rack of ribs on a piece of plastic wrap. Season it as you wish. Wrap it up in the plastic and then again in aluminum foil. Wrap more ribs as desired. Leave in refrigerator for two hours or overnight. Light your smoker as the video shows. Unwrap the ribs. Three to fours later you will have perfect, falling off the bone, moist ribs.
NotesI live in Texas and I smoke evry piece of meat you can imagine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More