- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz smoked salmon, cut into cubes
- 1/2 of a small onion, small dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp each, olive oil and butter
- 1 cup fish broth
- 1/4 cup cream
- 20 leaves of basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pappardelle or any pasta that you like
NotesThis is similar to a recipe a friend of mine made a few years ago. I have changed it a little. Try to use fresh basil if possible. The flavor is great. I like pappardelle, but this works with just about any kind of noodle. If you like, sprinkle with some parmigiano reggiano.
As a main course this serves 2. As a first course, it will serve 4.