SMOKED SALMON AND PASTA
Smoked Salmon And Pasta
- Servings: 2-4
- 8 oz smoked salmon, cut into cubes
- 1/2 of a small onion, small dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp each, olive oil and butter
- 1 cup fish broth
- 1/4 cup cream
- 20 leaves of basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pappardelle or any pasta that you like
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
This is similar to a recipe a friend of mine made a few years ago. I have changed it a little. Try to use fresh basil if possible. The flavor is great. I like pappardelle, but this works with just about any kind of noodle. If you like, sprinkle with some parmigiano reggiano.
As a main course this serves 2. As a first course, it will serve 4.
No Reviews at this time.