SMOKED SALMON CHEESECAKE
- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 18
- 1 cup rye breadcrumbs (about 2 1/2 slices rye bread, processed to crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 packages Boursin cheese Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan with removable bottom.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly crisped and golden.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
In large bowl, beat Boursin with electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
Add eggs, egg yolks, sour cream, and lemon juice; beat 2-3 minutes or until creamy.
Stir in salmon, dill and lemon peel.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 40-50 minutes or until cheese is set in the center. On wire rack, cool completely.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
To serve, remove from springform pan and garnish with smoked salmon curls, cucumber slices and dill sprigs.