- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. smoked salmon (I used the flaky kind, not the super soft bright orange kind)
- Dash of lemon juice or lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- Mix all ingredients and store in the fridge for a few hours to let flavors develop.
- Let come to room temperature before serving.
- If making this a day ahead, mix all ingredients except the chives -- add them right before serving instead.
- Serve with your favorite buttery crackers.
NotesSoooo delish - it was probably the most popular food at our Christmas Eve dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More