- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. smoked salmon (I used the flaky kind, not the super soft bright orange kind)
- Dash of lemon juice or lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- Mix all ingredients and store in the fridge for a few hours to let flavors develop.
- Let come to room temperature before serving.
- If making this a day ahead, mix all ingredients except the chives -- add them right before serving instead.
- Serve with your favorite buttery crackers.
NotesSoooo delish - it was probably the most popular food at our Christmas Eve dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More