- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onion, cut into two inch pieces
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz) pink salmon, drained , flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 c mayo
- 8 drops liquid smoke
- Place olives and onion in blender or food processor.
- Process 15 sec.
- Add salmon, mayo and liquid smoke.
- Process til dip reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes about three cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More