- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onion, cut into two inch pieces
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz) pink salmon, drained , flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 c mayo
- 8 drops liquid smoke
- Place olives and onion in blender or food processor.
- Process 15 sec.
- Add salmon, mayo and liquid smoke.
- Process til dip reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes about three cups.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More