SMOKED SALMON DIP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onion, cut into two inch pieces
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz) pink salmon, drained , flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 c mayo
- 8 drops liquid smoke
- Place olives and onion in blender or food processor.
- Process 15 sec.
- Add salmon, mayo and liquid smoke.
- Process til dip reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers.
- Makes about three cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More