- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 8 oz of finely diced smoked salmon
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices Italian bread rubbed with garlic clove, lightly toasted on baking sheet
- fresh basil leaf or chopped chives for garnish
- 1.Rub 1/2 inch slices of bread with the cut side of garlic.
- 2. Place on cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes at preheated 350 oven.
- 3.Toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heat shaking till they're fragrant.
- 4.Cut mozzarella cut into small dice and put into bowl.
- 5.Dice smoked salmon and add to bowl.
- 6.drizzle mozzarella and salmon with olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7.Hold until ready to make bruschetta.
- 8. Spread the salmon mixture on toasted bread and top with basil leaf or chopped chives.
NotesMy friend's sister, a judge in Santa Fe who doesn't have the time for complicated recipes made this in the summer with perfect tomatoes. Since those aren't available during the holidays I adapted this recipe and got raves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More