SMOKED SALMON MOZZARELLA BRUSCHETTA WITH PINE NUTS
Smoked Salmon Mozzarella Bruschetta with Pine Nuts
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 8 oz of finely diced smoked salmon
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices Italian bread rubbed with garlic clove, lightly toasted on baking sheet
- fresh basil leaf or chopped chives for garnish
1.Rub 1/2 inch slices of bread with the cut side of garlic.
2. Place on cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes at preheated 350 oven.
3.Toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heat shaking till they're fragrant.
4.Cut mozzarella cut into small dice and put into bowl.
5.Dice smoked salmon and add to bowl.
6.drizzle mozzarella and salmon with olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
7.Hold until ready to make bruschetta.
8. Spread the salmon mixture on toasted bread and top with basil leaf or chopped chives.