- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 8 oz of finely diced smoked salmon
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices Italian bread rubbed with garlic clove, lightly toasted on baking sheet
- fresh basil leaf or chopped chives for garnish
- 1.Rub 1/2 inch slices of bread with the cut side of garlic.
- 2. Place on cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes at preheated 350 oven.
- 3.Toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heat shaking till they're fragrant.
- 4.Cut mozzarella cut into small dice and put into bowl.
- 5.Dice smoked salmon and add to bowl.
- 6.drizzle mozzarella and salmon with olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7.Hold until ready to make bruschetta.
- 8. Spread the salmon mixture on toasted bread and top with basil leaf or chopped chives.
NotesMy friend's sister, a judge in Santa Fe who doesn't have the time for complicated recipes made this in the summer with perfect tomatoes. Since those aren't available during the holidays I adapted this recipe and got raves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More