- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 6 Lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Cut smoked salmon slices into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix cucumbers and green onion. Add the smoked salmon and toss.
- Serve with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
NotesA healthy salad that makes a great main plate, a light lunch or a delicious appetizer.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More