- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 6 Lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Cut smoked salmon slices into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix cucumbers and green onion. Add the smoked salmon and toss.
- Serve with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
NotesA healthy salad that makes a great main plate, a light lunch or a delicious appetizer.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More