- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 baguette
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 16 smoked salmon slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cut baguette lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
- Spread bread with sesame mayo.
- Top with smoked salmon and tomato slices.
- Gently press sandwich closed. Cut into 4 even portions.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThis simple smoked salmon sandwich with a touch of Japanese mayo is hard to resist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More