- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis simple smoked salmon sandwich with a touch of Japanese mayo is hard to resist.
- 1 baguette
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 16 smoked salmon slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cut baguette lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
- Spread bread with sesame mayo.
- Top with smoked salmon and tomato slices.
- Gently press sandwich closed. Cut into 4 even portions.
- Serve immediately.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More