- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 baguette
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 16 smoked salmon slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cut baguette lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
- Spread bread with sesame mayo.
- Top with smoked salmon and tomato slices.
- Gently press sandwich closed. Cut into 4 even portions.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThis simple smoked salmon sandwich with a touch of Japanese mayo is hard to resist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More