SMOKED SALMON TORTILLA SPIRALS
- Servings: 32
- 1 cup cream cheese 250 ml
- 2 tbsp honey-style mustard 25 ml
- 4 (10 in.(26 cm) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced 250 g
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped 25 ml
- 2 tbsp fresh chives or green onions 25 ml
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard.
Arrange tortillas on work surface in a single layer. Spread with cheese as evenly as possible.
Arrange smoked salmon in a single layer on top of cheese leaving a 1-in.(2.5-cm) border at the top of each tortilla. Sprinkle with dill, chives and pepper. Arrange a leaf of lettuce on top.
Roll tortillas up tightly, pressing firmly to seal. Wrap well in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To slice, unwrap, trim off the ends and slice each roll (on a slight diagonal) into 8 pieces. Arrange cut side up on a serving platter..