- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cream cheese 250 ml
- 2 tbsp honey-style mustard 25 ml
- 4 (10 in.(26 cm) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced 250 g
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped 25 ml
- 2 tbsp fresh chives or green onions 25 ml
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard.
- Arrange tortillas on work surface in a single layer. Spread with cheese as evenly as possible.
- Arrange smoked salmon in a single layer on top of cheese leaving a 1-in.(2.5-cm) border at the top of each tortilla. Sprinkle with dill, chives and pepper. Arrange a leaf of lettuce on top.
- Roll tortillas up tightly, pressing firmly to seal. Wrap well in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To slice, unwrap, trim off the ends and slice each roll (on a slight diagonal) into 8 pieces. Arrange cut side up on a serving platter..
NotesThese are an all-time favorite and always a big hit. Make them in the morning but slice just before serving. Instead of honey-style mustard, try prepared wasabi once for a different effect.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More