- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, dill, salt, pepper, and chives together in a bowl.
- Using two spoons or your fingers, separate the cream cheese into small clumps.
- Fold the cream cheese and salmon into the egg mixture.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, and stir lightly to make sure the fillings are evenly arranged in the pan.
- Cook until the bottom is set, but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the top is set, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cover, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Invert the frittata onto a large plate.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More