- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 2 bagels toasted, split in half
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tomato slices (optional)
- 4 red onion slices
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Spread cream cheese evenly over 4 bagel halves.
- Top bagel halves with salmon slices.
- Add tomato and onion slices and sprinkle capers on top of each bagel half.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More