- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 2 bagels toasted, split in half
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tomato slices (optional)
- 4 red onion slices
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Spread cream cheese evenly over 4 bagel halves.
- Top bagel halves with salmon slices.
- Add tomato and onion slices and sprinkle capers on top of each bagel half.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More