- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound fresh salmon
- Prepare smoker as directed by manufacturer. Wipe grate with olive oil to keep salmon from sticking.
- Place salmon in middle of grate.
- Smoke for 30-40 minutes.
- When the fat starts to thicken on top, check the salmon. The salmon is ready when it flakes easily.
- You can also smoke salmon on a charcoal grill using the indirect method.
- Different wood chips will give the salmon different flavors. We've decided we like apple the best.
NotesSmoked salmon has become the favorite appetizer at family gatherings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Italian Exchange
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More