- Cooking Time: 2-2 1/2hrs
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1pkg Applwood Smoked Chicken Sausages (4-5pcs), sliced
- Olive Oil
- 1 lg Fennel Bulb including fronds, sliced
- 2 stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 5-7 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-2 sprigs ea Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, stems removed
- 1/2tsp or so White Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 cans Butter Beans
- 1 can Chicken Stock
- 1/4 stick Butter
- Heat oil in Dutch oven; add sausage and brown 5-7min.
- Add fennel, celery, onion, garlic and spices; cook til veggies begin to tender and slightly carmelize, 5-7min.
- Add beans and stock and stir to blend; reduce heat and simmer 1-2hrs.
- Just before serving, stir in butter til melted and blended to finish.
NotesI found this recipe on Delish.com and tweaked it just a tad, and MAN is it GOOD STUFF!!! My friend at work who eats w/me actually tipped to bowl to his mouth to get every last drop of the broth!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes for Vitality
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More