- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb smoked sausage or kielbasa, cut in coins
- 12 ounces dark beer
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded (sharp)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large saucepan boil potatoes in water until they start to get tender.
- Add onions, salt, sausage, black pepper, cayenne pepper and beer.
- Simmer until potatoes are completely tender.
- Add half and half and cheese and simmer until cheese melts (Add thickener if you prefer, flour, corn starch, or instant mashed potatoes).
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More