SMOKED SAUSAGE BEER CHEESE SOUP
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb smoked sausage or kielbasa, cut in coins
- 12 ounces dark beer
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded (sharp)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large saucepan boil potatoes in water until they start to get tender.
- Add onions, salt, sausage, black pepper, cayenne pepper and beer.
- Simmer until potatoes are completely tender.
- Add half and half and cheese and simmer until cheese melts (Add thickener if you prefer, flour, corn starch, or instant mashed potatoes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More