- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-49.5 oz cans Chicken broth
- 2 cups diced smoked Turkey or more
- 1 12 oz package wide Egg Noodles
- 1-cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced thin celery
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced thin baby carrots
- 2 Tbls dried minced onion
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1 Tbls. dry thyme leaves
- 1 Tbls. dry parsley leaves
- 1 Tsps. dry oregano leaves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- optional: (more gooder with though)
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Add all ingredients together in a stockpot or kettle.
- Bring to boil, taste to check seasonings adding onion powder,
- seasoning salt, curry powder if desired. I did, it needed something.
- Simmer 1-2 hours or till celery & carrots are tender & noodles are done.
- Good way to use up leftover turkey or chicken.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More