- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-49.5 oz cans Chicken broth
- 2 cups diced smoked Turkey or more
- 1 12 oz package wide Egg Noodles
- 1-cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced thin celery
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced thin baby carrots
- 2 Tbls dried minced onion
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1 Tbls. dry thyme leaves
- 1 Tbls. dry parsley leaves
- 1 Tsps. dry oregano leaves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- optional: (more gooder with though)
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Add all ingredients together in a stockpot or kettle.
- Bring to boil, taste to check seasonings adding onion powder,
- seasoning salt, curry powder if desired. I did, it needed something.
- Simmer 1-2 hours or till celery & carrots are tender & noodles are done.
- Good way to use up leftover turkey or chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Social CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More