- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
- COMBINE cream cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don’t touch edges.
- FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half and serve.
NotesThese wraps make a great quick lunch or light dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More