- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato (about 1 medium)
- 4 hamburger buns, split, grilled
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix meat and barbecue sauce; shape into four patties. Brush onion slices with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing.
- GRILL patties and onions 5 min. on each side or until patties are cooked through (160°F) and onions are tender, brushing onions occasionally with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing. Top each patty with Singles; grill an additional 1 to 2 min. or until Singles begin to melt.
- PLACE 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun. Cover with onions and tops of buns.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More