- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz whole wheat penne, uncooked
- small package cremini mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1/2 of a small red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 pieces sundried tomatoes, reconstituted, then sliced
- 8 oz leftover roasted turkey, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 oz hickory smoked goat cheese
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and sage, chopped
- 2 tbsp grated pecorino romano
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Meanwhile, spray a skillet with evoo and cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic until soft, about 10 minutes. Add sundried tomatoes and turkey, season with salt and pepper, and heat through.
- When pasta is al dente, drain, return to pot, and lower heat to warm. Pour evaporated milk over pasta, stirring to coat. Crumble goat cheese into the pot and stir to melt and coat pasta. Toss in fresh herbs and stir to combine, then add mushroom mixture, tossing together to combine. Divide evenly among two bowls and sprinkle pecorino romano on each. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More